walking in the rain
Sunday, August 05, 2007
I've always been apprehensive about using Facebook.
I'm afraid I don't have the time to ensure it's fully updated with the latest information at all times, or keep up with things that are happening with my friends.
Basically, I just don't want it to become another stagnant website, just like Friendster, which I haven't found the time to update yet.
Everyone has been asking me to sign up for Facebook, so I did, reluctantly. A few days later, I de-activated my account, as I found it rather complicated and extremely time-consuming.
But I thought, what the heck, I shall just get started and play around with it every now and then, whenever I get the time.
So there, I'm on Facebook. But for how much longer, well, I wouldn't know.
I can't wait, though, to scribble rubbish on some of my friends' walls. Haha.
I'm afraid I don't have the time to ensure it's fully updated with the latest information at all times, or keep up with things that are happening with my friends.
Basically, I just don't want it to become another stagnant website, just like Friendster, which I haven't found the time to update yet.
Everyone has been asking me to sign up for Facebook, so I did, reluctantly. A few days later, I de-activated my account, as I found it rather complicated and extremely time-consuming.
But I thought, what the heck, I shall just get started and play around with it every now and then, whenever I get the time.
So there, I'm on Facebook. But for how much longer, well, I wouldn't know.
I can't wait, though, to scribble rubbish on some of my friends' walls. Haha.
posted by Selwyn at 11:58 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home