walking in the rain

Friday, August 03, 2007

working overtime

An incident in camp today has shown me how unbelievably narrow-minded one can be.

This person has once revealed the narrowness of his pea brain a couple of months ago, but never did I expect it to be to this bad. Not to this extent, at least.

I'm not going to say I dislike this person, but I'm going to have to be extra cautious when working with him, which won't be much longer since I'm going to be out of the army soon.

In other news, Paul's meeting with the I/Cs started a few hours late and ended past 4pm. I had to rush out some urgent documents such as schedules and stuff after the meeting so I ended up working overtime till 5.30pm, something which hasn't happened before. Not on a Friday, at least, since our working hours is until 5pm.

In other news, something else happened today. And I'm glad I took the initiative to make sure it did. :)
posted by Selwyn at 11:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home