walking in the rain
Sunday, July 30, 2006
lucky strike
It has been exceptionally special day for me, as well as my family and relatives.
- My mum allowed me to use the car the whole of today. That’s a first, really.
- Although I almost got lost along the way, I managed to make my way around to run some errands. Haha.
- The timing of all the activities that I had to do today fitted perfectly. It couldn’t have been better.
- The ACS(I) Philharmonic Orchestra concert was great – although I thought the company of my friends, former teachers and conductor around totally made the difference.
- Supper at Essential Brew was so fun we almost rocked the whole place down.
- My parents went for the National Day Parade Preview and totally loved it.
- My sister took part in a piano competition and clinched the 1st prize.
- My uncle bought 4D and struck 1st prize today.
- I returned home close to midnight after giving TY a lift and there was a parking lot right in front of me at the ground level. Usually the available lots you get are only from level 4 onwards.
These happening all in a day. Amazing stuff.
In other news, well, it’s been a pretty awesome month, and a very busy one, too. I can even have up to 7 – 8 activities in a day on some days. Sometimes I really wonder why most of my friends actually have the time to sit down and write, and even post pictures. Hmm.
- My mum allowed me to use the car the whole of today. That’s a first, really.
- Although I almost got lost along the way, I managed to make my way around to run some errands. Haha.
- The timing of all the activities that I had to do today fitted perfectly. It couldn’t have been better.
- The ACS(I) Philharmonic Orchestra concert was great – although I thought the company of my friends, former teachers and conductor around totally made the difference.
- Supper at Essential Brew was so fun we almost rocked the whole place down.
- My parents went for the National Day Parade Preview and totally loved it.
- My sister took part in a piano competition and clinched the 1st prize.
- My uncle bought 4D and struck 1st prize today.
- I returned home close to midnight after giving TY a lift and there was a parking lot right in front of me at the ground level. Usually the available lots you get are only from level 4 onwards.
These happening all in a day. Amazing stuff.
In other news, well, it’s been a pretty awesome month, and a very busy one, too. I can even have up to 7 – 8 activities in a day on some days. Sometimes I really wonder why most of my friends actually have the time to sit down and write, and even post pictures. Hmm.
posted by Selwyn at 2:49 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home