walking in the rain

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

just an update

It hasn’t been one of the best starts of a month, especially when I’ve recently been involved in a series of incidents which, well, required the involvement of police, giving me a few days of sleepless nights. Nope, it’s not what you think. Haha. This issue has since blown over and I’m glad that it’s pretty much settled. Thanks to all my friends who showed their concern - I am completely fine, so don't worry. :)

Apart from this, I’ve been feeling a little down these days. I mean, my life’s going great and everything, but it just feels like I’m missing someone, and I think I know who this person is. To make things worse, there’s been this girl whom I see at the bus stop opposite my house every now and then. I’ve completely fallen for her looks (she looks very much like F, which I absolutely adore) and I know this sounds rather silly but she’s the kind of girl I know I will take care of for the rest of my life.

Yesterday, on my way to camp, I saw her waiting at the bus stop again, this time, in her uniform, which I’ve never seen before. I was pleased to know that she’s an intelligent girl, as she’s from RJ. Incidentally, we took the same bus service which brought us to MacRitchie Reservoir. Both of us alighted from the same stop, and that was when we parted ways. I wished I had gone up to her and said hi, but knowing myself, I never have the courage to do so, and I probably never will.

Anyway, I was back in camp even though I was on off status to return some costumes and settle quite a number of stuff. I was horrified to find out that the mini room in the studio was in a complete mess and no one actually cared. It’s strange how things turn out to be when I’m not around. Also, I heard that there’s been a lot of management issues as well. I know this sounds terrible, but I know that things have gotten quite bad, and I won’t be surprised if the company closes down within the next couple of months.

In any case, being back in camp just for a few hours has made me really happy as I get to see people whom I’ve missed for a long time.

Today’s also the start of my 2-week gig at Sentosa together with X and C, and after 2 rehearsals (together with a recent vetting which took place at 10.30pm two weeks ago), I’m actually looking forward to it. I'm pretty sure we’re all set and ready to go.

P.S. I know this sounds mean, but I’m actually quite tired of some of my gay friends. To be honest, it actually IS quite embarrassing going out with guys who behave more like girls instead. It’s terribly horrifying, absolutely disgusting and can be rather traumatizing. Sometimes I just don’t know what to say. It is not my intention to offend anyone anyway.

P.P.S. People who have little friends on FaceBook but spend the entire day playing with it (together with all the applications it has to provide) thinking that it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to them are simply making a joke out of themselves. I find it really stupid. Maybe if you get yourself more friends it wouldn’t seem that stupid, if you get what I mean.

P.P.P.S. To this special person: Everytime I think of you I can almost hear my heart shattering into a million pieces. I miss you so much.
posted by Selwyn at 1:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home