walking in the rain
Saturday, April 07, 2007
interesting occurances
On the way to my student’s house: I saw one of my relatives, Nancy, from quite a distance. I haven’t seen her in years, and it was interesting to note that she has aged quite a bit.
On the way to the MRT station after class: I bumped into Tianyao, a.k.a. YTYTYTY. It was funny to see him as we’ve been chatting about a lot of rubbish online for the past few nights. Haha.
On the MRT on the way to church: I was standing at the area next to the door and happened to be peering out and looking at the cars on the road. The train was just leaving Clementi station when I saw a Nissan Sunny. At the back of my mind, I didn’t think much about it until a second later, I figured that there could be a slight possibility of it being my family car. The train was slowly increasing in speed, but I managed to catch a glimpse of the number plate – it was indeed my family car! My goodness. I didn’t believe my eyes until I turned to look again – I saw the Power 98 decal at the back windscreen, which confirmed my suspicions. I thought that was pretty spot-on, and I secretly smiled to myself. Haha.
It’s been a good day…and I’m one step closer. Yeah. :)
On the way to the MRT station after class: I bumped into Tianyao, a.k.a. YTYTYTY. It was funny to see him as we’ve been chatting about a lot of rubbish online for the past few nights. Haha.
On the MRT on the way to church: I was standing at the area next to the door and happened to be peering out and looking at the cars on the road. The train was just leaving Clementi station when I saw a Nissan Sunny. At the back of my mind, I didn’t think much about it until a second later, I figured that there could be a slight possibility of it being my family car. The train was slowly increasing in speed, but I managed to catch a glimpse of the number plate – it was indeed my family car! My goodness. I didn’t believe my eyes until I turned to look again – I saw the Power 98 decal at the back windscreen, which confirmed my suspicions. I thought that was pretty spot-on, and I secretly smiled to myself. Haha.
It’s been a good day…and I’m one step closer. Yeah. :)
posted by Selwyn at 11:35 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home