walking in the rain

Friday, January 20, 2006

My First Entry

Well, so I've finally decided to hop over to Blogspot. Quite a refreshing change, I must say. However, I'm not quite familiar with this yet though, so I'll probably some time to come up with a better template, if I ever do.

I'm back to blogging after quite a while, and this is due to the tremendous amount of protests after I closed my previous one over at Diaryland. There were reasons for the closure, of course, but I shan't go into that.

This will also be the place for me to rave and rant about anything and everything in my life, including bitching about people. I'll try to keep my entries short, although I know it's quite hard to do so when I have so many stories to tell.

Anyway, today marks a special day in my life, because it's my 21st birthday. Of course, it's also the official opening of this blog. I self-declared half day off at work and left my camp early today. Haha.

I have so much to say about everything, but I shall take this opportunity to thank all my wonderful friends who've remembered my birthday in one way or another. Thanks for all the sweet messages and birthday greetings. Really appreciate them.

I don't exactly intend to hold a grand birthday celebration this year, although most people usually have the biggest birthday party of their life when they turn 21. Not for me, though. Not that I couldn't have organized one, but I don't see the purpose in doing so. After all, everyone's busy, including myself. To me, everyday is a special day, and today is no different.

Anyway, it's hard to believe that I'm now officially an adult (thank you very much En for reminding). Actually, I feel like I'm 12, not 21. Haha. Don't worry, the jokes will always be around, and my nonsense and tricks (especially together with my darling tricksters) will continue, in case you were wondering. :)

Well anyway, I'm off for a family dinner at this seafood restaurant near my place. Thanks once again to everyone who made my 21st birthday such a memorable one.

That'll be all for my first post. Will write again soon.
posted by Selwyn at 7:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home